Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

Awesome!

Due, I really like this animation because the work with symbols and real animation actually come together to make a hell of a fight. Other people that use symbols make it look choppy, but this animation was clean. Nice worl.

neonfox3 responds:

Thanks man, that's exactly the effect I wanted.

SMB3: Mario's Time Off SMB3: Mario's Time Off

Nice bro

This is a pretty funny animation and I like the scenes because they are all so true about the game (yes judge me because I have jumped into a pit just for fun).

I liked mario's voice because he sounded Italian with a little Jamaican in him. Nice work man!

jumping turtles jumping turtles

Innovative

This was something different in terms of animation because it looks so classic! Nice job man!

turtleco responds:

aw thanks

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Winning

sweet game man, tI tried all the difficulties, and I found tiger was actually easier than F-16, probably cause there's more tiger blood on that mode. Anyway, nice work man

Oil Spill Escape Oil Spill Escape

I was hungry

This was a great game dude, and I found myself eating the fish more that actually going for meter. Nice work dude!

ForTheLoss responds:

Haha, yeah, that might happen sometimes. Thanks!

Pulo Pulo

Addictive

This game was fun and unique and I chose the plain faced ball!

[Gerudo Vally V2]* [Gerudo Vally V2]*

Cool bro!

I think that this version is nice because the changing instruments, (piano, pan flute, hip hop beats) I think it's nice and I can see it in brawl. Nice job.

Solkrieg responds:

Wow, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I've done this one before, instead of strings I used the choir, but I decided to try slow strings.

Cut Man Cut Man

LOL Who hurt him?

Cutman looks pretty angry. But I like it! Especially the scissor hand!